AIG will provide quotation as per the order, drawings, window/door schedule and specifications provided.
All quotations provided is on the following basis:
- All products supplied by Australian Insulated Glass shall comply with AS4666:2012 – Insulating Glass Units
- Our Seven (7) year warranty only applies if products supplied by Australian Insulated Glass are installed by qualified glaziers, or those under the supervision of qualified glaziers, and the installation is compliant with AS4666:2012 – Insulating Glass Units, Section 3 – Glazing, Appendix E – Principles of Glazing, Appendix F – Glazing Methods and Appendix G – Storage, Handling, Transport and Preservation
- Compliance with AS1288:2006 – Glass in Buildings, Selection and Installation
- Where the design specifications have been provided by others the responsibility to ensure conformance with AS1288:2006 and wind loading requirements rests with the designer of the Insulating Glass Units (IGU’s) and Australian Insulated Glass takes no responsibility for any products provided to design specifications that do not meet these
- Where Australian Insulated Glass has been asked to design Insulating Glass Units (IGU’s), or verify their design to AS1288:2006 standards, Australian Insulated Glass will provide a certificate of conformance to AS1288:2006 for the Insulating Glass Units (IGU’s) included in this
- Our standard terms and conditions of purchase apply at all times